Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Babies!


It's my day off again. Apparently, my days off are when I'm going to write these. Anyway...WOW! Everyone's having babies!!! Bethany, Jennifer, Lacey, my sister (on her 3rd!), my friend Beka. So excited for everyone! All of your babies are adorable! Josh and I are definitely at the point where we are VERY ready to have one, but God has let us clearly know that the time is not right. We know that no one's EVER really ready financially, but we know that we want to wait until I can stay at home so we're making ourselves wait longer. Right now, because I'm working, we're doing fine financially, but if I wasn't...we would have a problem. The plus side is that in this time of waiting and having patience, God is pulling Josh and I so much closer to each other and to Him. We have a couple that we're really good friends with and we're getting to see how they raise their kids to learn about and know who Jesus is. So...it's nice that we're getting to learn beforehand. Also...we get to have time with our neices and their kids and then we get to come home and appreciate our time together. I know that one day we'll be looking back and saying..."remember when we used to get to hang out by ourselves or just pick up and go somewhere without having to worry about the kids". But, we're getting to the point where the joy of having a baby would far outweigh the ease of newlyweddedness. Hmmm...word?...I think not. Anyway...God is perfect and has perfect timing. Romans 8:28And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Amen! :) Love all the precious pics... and you will know when its the exact right time. I'm so glad we waited until now because it would have been harder for me to stay home too.