Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Days Off



I love my days off. Today is my day off. I sleep late. I go to knit with some ladies at church (also my mom and sister). I go out to lunch with my mom, my sister, and my neices. After lunch, I usually shop a little bit or I'll go home and do whatever I want. I like to clean (love doing laundry...it's so relaxing) or do projects. I NEVER have time to do them, so I LOVE the afternoons. I'm also obsessed with string cheese lately. I don't know quite why I'm enjoying them so much. I guess it's cause they're good and keep you busy! I know that's kinda weird, but it's true!!
I have so many projects to do...I have to clean out 3 rooms! Our office, our craft/storage room, and our 2nd bedroom. When we brought everything home from my old salon, all the stuff kind of took over the rooms. Plus...our Christmas stuff is waiting to go in the attic. Man...so many things.
Work keeps me pretty busy. I love it, but I would love to be home more. I kinda wish it was part-time, except that this way, I make more mula. We definitely need that. But, now that I'm working, things are SO much easier as far as paying bills and getting out of debt goes. One day...it will happen. Can't wait!! Well...God's providing and we're loving it.

No comments: