Thursday, April 10, 2008

Miracles


This is my husband, Josh. He's so wonderful. We've been through a lot this past year and tomorrow will be his one year anniversary having accepted Christ as his Savior. I've never seen such a transformation in a person. I'd call it a miracle! He loves Jesus...and it's totally evident. He also loves me...which feels completely different as well. Before he began following Jesus, he didn't show it very well. But, because he puts Jesus first in his life and began dying for me everyday like Christ died for the church ( or loving me like Christ loved the church/putting my needs before his own), I definately see the love. God is completely amazing. The way that he can restore something that is basically trash is incredible. He IS restoration.
The other night...this car almost hit us on our way home from a friend's house. This car ran the red light. I swerved and sped up and we were going back and forth and then spun around. It was SO scary! Thank God that no one was coming toward us. We would have hit them. Anyway...we finally stopped, but could have turned around and kept going home, but Josh told me to stop and he hugged me while I cried (I was freaking). Then, he drove us home. I'm so thankful that God protected us. I guess we have more to do for His Kingdom! I hope and pray that I see the oppurtunities when they come.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

yay you have a blog!!!!! And tell Josh congratulations and Happy Birthday (sort of). I am just so so happy for you guys and thankful for the way the Lord has worked in your lives!

Joe Bumbulis said...

welcome to the blogosphere!